Oh, Christmas Tree

 When I saw this box on my porch I was confused. I know I've ordered several things recently but I didn't order a baseball, wiffle ball or softball bat. When I picked it up I was surprised by how light it was. The side of the box brought it all back to me.


The late night browsing on Walmart's website. I don't even remember what I was looking for, but I can guarantee this was NOT it. 

I have a 7 foot tree in the family room that my grandbabies decorated for me this year.

 I have a pencil tree I keep up all year round in the library because it is my memory tree.
I have a ceramic tabletop tree Bill's mom gave me.
I have two wooden trees with fairy lights Sarah gave me.
I have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree I couldn't resist buying in an after Christmas sale two years ago.

I might have a new 6 or 7 foot tree in the attic. 
have a rustic 3 foot tree that is missing the top section. 
The last thing I need is another tree!
And if I were looking for another tree I never in a million years thought I'd purposely choose anything like this!
But now that it is out of the box, fluffed and plugged in I am digging it! 
Tomorrow's quest: find a tree skirt.
And maybe some small red ornaments.
Hmmm.
I wonder what other beautiful, unimagined things will come into my life.

Comments

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share

Popular Posts