outdoor cleanup = therapy

I indulged in a little outdoor clean up therapy today. 
The two azaleas that I have been patient with for years had just one flower between them this spring. It is time for them to go.
Before I worked.

After clipping and pulling weeds. 
I swallowed my pride and asked my neighbor to throw the two bags of debris into the dumpster for me. It didn't hurt, even a little. I must be getting used to it. 
 In the top of one bag is the little blue footstool I've used for years as a seat. It broke about halfway through the process today. Thankfully I didn't go down with it!
Also, you will never convince me that God doesn't care about the little things in life. I could not have finished this job without the gray stool I brought home from the Mission Thrift Store last week!



 

Comments

Popular Posts