sports and drama for the last two weeks

The last two weeks I have been in Vancouver, Washington with Ruth, Kyle, Xavier, Mia and Avery. Words won't do and I don't have nearly enough pictures to accurately share, but here is a glimpse of life with the Davies...

Tee Ball with Avery...
 
Softball with Mia
The Jungle Book with Mogli (aka Xavier)

watching these boys with baby Owen
the tiniest daisies I've ever seen
pampering thanks to Gabe and Karissa
a big bouquet of handmade "happy birthday" created by Mia and a group of her friends
a trip to Cape Disappointment that was anything but disappointing...

a drive over a bridge that spans almost 4 miles of water
beach time
ice cream at Scoops
the garage turned school room on a regular basis
a tiny frog
a LOT of bounce ball, or wall ball or basket ball with Avery
four square (I was given special exceptions/allowances to play) 
My heart is full.
I wish I'd gotten pictures of all the people dear to me in Vancouver. 


Comments

Popular Posts