the benefits of tools, training and time


if you can identify any of the things in this basket then you are or have been where I've been...and you may be where I am

I was sorting and cleaning in the library of my home and came across this basket with extremely helpful things in it. Putty of various densities to help strengthen your hands and wrists. Small elastic bands, a massager, some hand grips and a few other items.

Upstairs I have three different sized exercise balls, small hand weights and bands to stretch and strengthen legs or arms. I also have a pedal machine.

I have all the tools.

I have the correct training.

I have plenty of time.

Most of these things are like new.

They shouldn't be.

These things, which would add so much to my life if they were used properly, aren't of any benefit to me because I do not currently have the discipline to use them.

Ouch. 

That reality hurts. 

Especially since it makes me question other areas...

Comments

Popular Posts