"how I lost 16 inches in just minutes..."

it's true! you can lose 16 inches in just minutes!
I know because it happened to me today
and I didn't have to do a thing but sit

 what?
you don't believe that is possible?
you think it sounds too good to be true?
I guess I should add this important nugget of information:
I have been working more than four years toward achieving this goal




I have always wanted to donate my hair
the last time I had a real haircut was four plus years ago,
two weeks before Andrew & Bre's wedding
I have had several trims since then,
otherwise I would have lost even more inches today


this is some of what what I learned today after taking off 16 inches:
things don't fit the same
I've said goodbye to my ponytail holders and large bobby pins
things don't look the same
there needed to be some sculpting done afterwards
people who know you may not recognize you
some people had to take a double and triple look this afternoon


losing 16 inches was a success
I had several friends tell me it makes me look younger
I don't know about that, but I do like having short hair again

Comments

Popular Posts