what can (2) 12 year olds, a 10 year old and a 4 year old do for you?

they can improve your heart health

How?

12 year old Addy helped with the three-day yard sale, and in those three days, lots of conversation took place
she also made special food for Beth, Jon and I to enjoy last night... 
Pound cake, Penne, Pizza, Steak, Ribs and Mochas were on the menu  

12 year old Addi, 10 year old Benjamin and 4 year Ezekiel stopped by with their parents this afternoon after Addi's track meet
10 year old Benjamin came to me from the backyard saying, "Grandma, those flowers smell amazing..." When I asked him if he'd like me to try and get him a start he smiled and said, "maybe..."
there's nothing quite like the smell of old fashioned cabbage roses, especially rain kissed ones and I will be getting a start for him
#2183 is my Addi 
4 year old Zeke caught rain in a trash can and stomped in puddles
all four showered me with hugs, before and after playing in the rain...that all adds up to very good medicine for my heart

Comments

Popular Posts