just out of reach

                                           Image result for hand reaching clip art

I want to write from the depths of my heart 
but the words won't come
I feel an ugly cry building 
but the tears will not fall
I sense change coming 
but I haven't a clue of what or when
and so I have been silent 
while feeling fidgety, cautious and restless
and though it doesn't make any sense, 
full of confidence, 
expectant and at peace

I pray, 
asking for wisdom, discernment  
I wait,
sometimes patiently, sometimes not
I find myself stretching to grasp what is just beyond my reach,
living in balance, 
trusting I will not fall, 
even though I do not see, 
because He who guides me is faithful


"For Your steadfast love is before my eyes,
    and I walk in Your faithfulness."

Psalm 26:3

Comments

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share

Popular Posts