what's next?

a great truth was revealed Thursday when Jonathan brought in and opened the Sam's Club box that FedEx delivered while he was working on my lawn...

it's very easy to determine what the most important things, most pressing perceived needs were to you (and whoever was with you) a few days ago,
based on what's in the box that is delivered today...

Monday afternoon I found out I could do my steps so a shower was possible-
thank you Amazon for the shower chair delivered Wednesday

late Monday night Jonathan and I were "snacky" and there wasn't a good variety in my cupboard so a Sam's Club order was created. 
it was delivered Thursday afternoon 

I guess I've been content since then because there was nothing new today... 
Beth is here today, Sarah will be here tomorrow
I wonder what will show up at my house next week 


Comments

Popular Posts