Easter 2018

Easter
my favorite holiday
a time to ponder the price of love 
a time to celebrate the power of love
a time to rejoice in the hope and promise of love

 "The next day he (John the Baptizer) saw Jesus coming to him and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!"
John 1:29

Jesus
Lamb of God
sacrificed for my sin
conquered the power of death

"But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, and by His scourging we are healed. All of us like sheep have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; but the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him." Isaiah 53:5-6
"behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, 
has overcome " from Revelation 5:5

Jesus
Lion of Judah
reigns forevermore
and will return for me
Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 
In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; 
if it were not so, I would have told you; 
for I go to prepare a place for you. 
If I go and prepare a place for you, 
I will come again and receive you to Myself, 
that where I am, there you may be also." John 14:1-3

Comments

Popular Posts