it takes a village

it takes a village...


to my village:

thank you for your sacrifices

thank you for laying down your life and agendas to help me live mine 

thank you for the twin bed

thank you for planting things

thank you for taking my trash cans to the curb

thank you for feeding my dogs when I'm gone

thank you for the meals

thank you for the flowers

thank you for the calls and texts

thank you for the cards

thank you cleaning

thank you for cooking

thank you for mowing

thank you for picking up dead baby possums and birds from the yard

thank you for "mom sitting" 

thank you for the visits

thank you most of all for your friendship, love and prayers

“As the Father has loved me, I have also loved you. Remain in my love. If you keep my commands you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you these things so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. This is my command: Love one another as I have loved you. No one has greater love than this: to lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you."


Comments

Popular Posts