so many choices, so little time

Fellowship is a gift I don't take for granted.

This afternoon I had the privilege of sharing a couple of hours with a new friend at Corner House Coffee Shop. She ordered a Fizzy espresso-so pretty when made and so much fun to watch as she drank it! I asked the manager to suggest a new tea. The fruit tea I've had every time I go is delicious, but this visit is quickly approaching it's end and I don't want to miss any new things I have the opportunity to experience.  

Black Currant, Strawberry, Strawberry, Pistachio

David, Abigail and Selah have a meeting every Saturday night. Usually Deborah, Gabriel, Moriah and I hang out at the apartment. This evening we decided to go for a walk and get ice cream. 

The first time I went to Luca Polare I made the decision to try a new flavor (one I've never had before). Black Currant looked delicious, but I was not feeling quite that daring so I got Almond Crunch. Next visit I chose Bourbon Vanilla, the third, Armenian Cherry. Tonight I decided to go for it. (Moriah has tried two new flavors. Nutella was a win, Pistachio not so much.) Moriah thinks I need to get Nutella if we go again. I had a taste of hers when she took me for ice cream last week and it was good, but...there are still several new flavors in that display case.

It has been such a sweet day!

Comments

Popular Posts