uncomfortable for a moment

On our way home from Ladies meeting Sunday afternoon we were looking for a dumpster to throw an empty pizza box in. One of the very different things here is that there are large dumpsters scattered through the city and they are open for anyone to use. As we were passing this alley Deborah noticed one at the end of the covered ally, on the right. Because I don't know the area well enough, I wouldn't have gone back by myself, but I knew that together we would be safe. 

Look at this wall of the building that sits across from the dumpster. It is different from anything I have seen here or anywhere as a matter of fact. It was even more artistic, intricate and beautiful in person.

The other side of uncomfortable can be stunning.

Comments

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share

Popular Posts