Finish Lines


Thirty years ago I began the journey of motherhood.

Thursday my baby girl turned 18 and I finished the marathon of training my children toward becoming adults.

I will always be a mommy, but my kids will never be children again.

It is a good thing-
it is what we have been working toward
and praying for since before they were born.

I am thankful to have finished this leg of the race.

I look forward to continuing to run the rest of the race of life alongside six of the most amazing Christian young adults I know:
Elizabeth
Sarah
Deborah
Jonathan
Andrew
Ruth

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the Truth."
III John 4

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Ruth :) You did a wonderful job Donnette raising amazing wonderful kids.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share

Popular Posts