seize the day 347/366

the day began with a rainbow
which I missed seeing first hand (thank you Kim for sharing the photo)
because when I woke up I chose to stay in bed-bad choice on my part
that disappointment was enough to wake me up fully
and when these two went outside after breakfast to toss the football
I followed and they let me and their mamaw play too
after football Kim and David took us to a friend's farm
where we met and fed a new calf, 
some goats and chickens
we came home and ate a late lunch
then headed out from Harrodsburg toward Louisville
perfect timing to enjoy this sunset that lingered and lingered



our final destination:
our first Lights under Louisville experience
the boys declared the 20 minute show worth the three hour wait

there was some shopping interspersed in there too
I can say with complete confidence we definitely "seized the day" 
I don't think we could have packed one more thing into the last 14 hours

Comments

Popular Posts