hard jobs

 

Sometimes the most difficult jobs are the ones that:
  • are in your skill set
  • you have historically done for years
  • you have an interest and desire to complete
  • should have been done three or four months ago
  • wouldn't take much time and would make a huge difference
  • circumstances prevent you from doing
this is one of those jobs


However, it may not be for much longer. If we get that 60 degree day that's in our forecast for Wednesday this coming week I might tackle this. There are other beds that need done too, but this one is in the front yard and is the one I want most to work in. My poor pansies can't be seen for the debris and weeds!

*Disclaimer before I get fussed at: if I begin to clean this out and find I can't or shouldn't be doing this work, I will stop, walk away and find someone to do it for me later this spring.

Comments

Popular Posts