Charlie Brown mugs



I bought two of these Charlie Brown 
"Christmas" mugs 
last year 
because they were fun.







Bill liked them so much      
I went back to get more.     
I wanted different designs. 
This one 
reminded me of him.


I bought this one because of the
Charlie Brown Christmas movie.
It is has become my favorite:


I did a little research via 
Biblegateway.com today.
It confirmed my suspicions exponentially.

Jolly is not mentioned in the Bible.

Happy/happiness has 10 entries.

Joy 
Joyful
Joyous
Joyously
Joyfulness:
Two hundred three entries.
203

Truth:
"A joyful heart is good medicine,
    but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."
Psalm 17:22

Joy is mine.
As the tears fall.
In the midst of pain.
As my heart aches.
In the midst of sorrow.
In the midst of grieving.
As I struggle to figure out this new life.
Joy is mine because I am God's beloved child.

"Make a joyful noise to the Lord
all the earth!
 Serve the Lord with gladness!
    Come into His presence with singing!
Know that the Lord, He is God!
    It is He who made us, and we are His;
    we are His people, 
and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving,
    and His courts with praise!
    Give thanks to Him; bless His name!
For the Lord is good;
    His steadfast love endures forever,
    and His faithfulness to all generations."
Pslam 100

Comments

Popular Posts