Death, Life, Eternity

Death 
is inevitable 
brings change
demands adjustments

I am trying to be wise about
          letting go
          holding on
I am trying to remain focused
          on today
          on what is in front of me
I am trying to balance
          looking back
          looking forward

Life 
is a choice
brings change
demands adjustments

The wisest thing I ever did was believe, trust and obey God.
Focusing on eternal things makes all that is in front of me doable.
My life remains balanced when I remember that I am God's beloved.

Death and life are intricately woven together.

"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. 
The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 
and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. 
Do you believe this?”
John 11:25-26

I believe


Comments

Popular Posts