looking for a prince

 Abigial 12/1/2012
Four years ago my house was full-Deborah, David , Abigail and Selah were home visiting. Our youngest three children were still single. Andrew and Ruth lived at home and there were ALWAYS students form KCU here. One evening Abigail came to us dressed in her princess dress and said, "I'm looking for my prince! He's lost!" 

A few weeks ago I was at a 90th birthday celebration. There were many people there I did not know. One gentleman came up to me and said,"You're Bill's wife aren't you?" 

He then introduced himself but I do not remember his name. This I do know. I answered yes, but in my head I was screaming "not anymore, but I wish I was."

And though I sometimes feel lost without Bill, I am not looking for him, I know where he is. He is in the same place my Prince of Peace is. 'Tis the season people all over the world recognize Him. 

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

Comments

Popular Posts