Thank you

"Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
Galatians 6:2

The past three weeks have been surreal.

I have been on the receiving end of people coming alongside to carry my burden.

My children have taken up the primary roll of watching over me
chauffeuring me,
making sure I eat,
making sure I sleep,
taking care of business,
making sure I have solitude,
making sure I have company ,
making sure I have my medicine,
making sure toilet paper and kleenex are where they need to be.

Friends have taken care of us by providing

  • priceless gifts of:

prayer
time
memories
encouragement
shoulders to cry on
promises to be there for us
hugs that embrace our pain


  • practical gifts of:

cash
food
kleenex
toilet paper
paper towels
paper plates
trash bags
disposable bowls
plastic silverware
dish liquid

“A new command I give you: Love one another. 
As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 
By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
John 13:34-35

Comments

Popular Posts