change 301/366

In January I began walking 5/7 days a week, long enough to get 30 minutes of cardio in plus whatever time it took to get home after that milestone was reached. Slowly, but steadily, I've increased that so I am up to a 4 plus mile walk with up to an hour of cardio daily. It feels good. Exercising that discipline has resulted in literal downsizing. Then came October and a disruption of my normal schedule. I fell off the wagon of wellness and upsizing is beginning. That hurt, so today I laced up my shoes to begin anew. These pictures were taken while I was walking and ruminating on change. 
when life isn't making much "cents"
rather than wasting time and energy fretting about how "it" will work out
I need to practice a few valuable disciplines

1. keep putting one foot in front of the other

2. "in God I trust" has to be more than just words

3. choose my focus: the petals or the thorns?

4. appreciate the beauty of each changing season

5. cling to the One who never changes
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

Comments

Popular Posts