sunshine and rain drops 244/366


Grayson
October 3, 2014
I woke up thinking about rainbows. The sky was dark cloud covered most of the morning, rain looked imminent. I know rain and sun are necessary ingredients to be able to see a rainbow, but I am never quite sure where the best place to look to spot one is when the conditions seem to be met. Beth told me once earlier this year but I forgot her instructions so I decided to investigate.

thank you google search engine and Popular Science

How is a rainbow formed?

Because rainbows are created by light via raindrops, the best time to catch a rainbow is when it's sunny and raining. “There is an even better chance when the sun is at a lower angle, so early or later in the day,” Calhoun says. If you're trying to spot one, the key is to face the rain and have your back to the sun.Jan 8, 2019

I read that and my heart smiled because I feel that is what I have been concentrating on doing recently. Face the rain, knowing that the Son is behind me, supporting me, lighting the way every step, every minute, of every day. That's what made yesterday a "rainbow" day for my heart and mind and soul. 

If you know Jesus and are facing a storm, 
you can face it confidently and look for a rainbow. 
The key is knowing that the Son is behind you.

Grayson
October 28, 2015



Comments

Popular Posts