Thank you Estepp's

Christmas eve 2021
Me and the Walmart pickup area had a date
I was getting last minute things before the kids came home 
it went very well 
until I cut the turn too short when backing out

Monday January 3,2022-January 10,2022
(I waited until all my company was gone)
Insurance 
car body shop estimates
snow storm interruption
pictures of damage
waiting for insurance approval

Friday January 21 the body shop called
repairs were approved
the receptionist asked if I have rental car coverage
I don't
she said to wait
they'd order parts and let me know when they arrived
they wanted me to have a vehicle to drive

Monday January 24 another phone call
the parts had arrived
Antia followed me so I could drop off my car
she loaned me one of hers
for as long as I needed it so I'd have a vehicle to drive

Estepp's had the right tools
they know how to use them
Wednesday January 26 the receptionist called 
the work was done
my car looks good as new

bonus kindness: they washed the salt grime off my car 
from start to finish they went above and beyond
thank you Estepp's!


Comments

Popular Posts