we are a puzzling family

I can't remember when the tradition started or who the initiator was, but every New Year's Eve our family works a puzzle. A few years ago we moved from a 500 to a 1,000 piece puzzle. There was still quite a bit left to do when the kids had to head out to their homes so we took a different approach this year here at my house. 
Andrew and Bre dominated the process in Northeastern KY
while in Southcentral KY Sarah's family worked on a puzzle
and in Southwestern OH Beth's family worked one

and in Central OH Jonathan's family worked one

and In Northern Siberia Deborah was working on one


Ruth and Kyle were with his family-
I don't think puzzle building is a tradition there 
so she missed out this year
On New Year's Day, 
after all my family had headed home,
 I did a puzzle Bill would have loved, for so many reasons, 
2:20-5:50 pm was time well spent 





Comments

Popular Posts