love, sweet love 55/366

There were three hand addressed envelopes in my mailbox today
I recognized the writing and instantly my heart was full of happy
...and a little trepidation about opening one of them


the last time I received an envelope he addressed himself I found this inside-
it was enough to make me want to immediately book a next day flight
I didn't,
but I wanted to!




today's communication was easier to receive
a valentine and candy from him,
a school picture from his momma


unique, 
priceless treasures 
continue to be added to the storehouse in my heart




I spent Friday night with this crew,
the only ones who live close enough for a same day visit
eating dinner
bowling
celebrating the curly headed boys 6th birthday

what a beautiful life I have













Comments

Popular Posts