gentle reminders for weary warriors 328/366



I heard a new song a week ago Sunday while we were in Tennessee that spoke gentle truth, healing and peace to my heart. I immediately did research to find the title and artist. I took a screenshot of the information so I wouldn't forget and could pull it up and listen to the song again after I got home. And totally forgot about it. Until tonight. 

I am weary. Like deep down in my bones weary. No particular, singular reason, I think at different times 2020 has hit many of us hard and this just happens to be my time. 

I've been sitting at my computer for more than an hour, with absolutely no idea what to write so I was scrolling through the photos on my phone, looking for inspiration and was coming up empty handed.

Until I found the screen shot, pulled up the song, with lyrics, and listened.  

There's really nothing more for me to write tonight except please, take time to listen to Matt Redman's song, Never Once

Comments

Popular Posts