33 days and counting 333/366

thirty three days

a little more than a month

two days shy of five weeks

that's all that's left of 2020

a year that has been unlike any other 

I know there will be days that drrraaaagggg

and there will be days that fly

I'll blink and 2020 will be gone

I'm spending time this weekend asking myself pointed questions, taking inventory:

what have I put off beginning for the last 332 days,

or not allowed to become consistent

that I need to incorporate in my daily life beginning Monday

and what have I hung onto or picked up

that I need to let go of before heading into 2021?

every day is the first day of the rest of our lives

which is great news because it means it's never too late to get a fresh start 

if there is something you want/need to do differently,

don't wait until January 1,

join me Monday

Comments

Popular Posts