when you know you are known...316/366

there are 50 days left in 2020
I don't know what those days will hold
but I do know the One who does know what they hold,
the One who knew me before I was born,
the One who knew all of my days before one of them came to be
and I know that regardless of what comes my way I won't face it alone
and so I walk with confidence
each and every day day
because I walk with Him
trusting His sovereignty, 
even when I don't understand the how or the why
even when I don't agree with His choices
because I know Him and I trust His heart

from Psalm 139:13-18

"...You created my innermost parts;
You wove me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will give thanks to You, because I am awesomely and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully formed in the depths of the earth;
16 Your eyes have seen my formless substance;
And in Your book were written
All the days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them.

17 How precious also are Your thoughts for me, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them, they would outnumber the sand..."

Comments

Popular Posts