fall hugs and kisses 311/366

while I was walking this morning I asked God to hug me, 
close and tight, because I needed to be held
as I walked past the library and saw this tree I received my answer
it's arms were His arms
I received a bonus as the sun kissed my face through the golden yellow canopy


it always amazes me how light and shadows affect the way things appear
physically
mentally
emotionally
spiritually

this afternoon I decided to prune the spent October lilac blossoms
and received another God kiss in the middle of my snipping-
a tiny, delicate bloom, easily overlooked,
a powerful gift whose aroma is larger than it "should" be
God gives the best gifts


my goodnight hug:
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

Comments

Popular Posts