between a rock and a hard place

It was overcast with a promise of rain in the forecast when I went out to walk Friday morning so I left the house armed with an umbrella and chose to walk around the little city park across the street in case there was an absolute downpour. Halfway down the first long section bordering Carole Malone Blvd., a bit of yellow caught my eye...
If all you see is a weed in the space between the sections of sidewalk, please take time to look a little closer...

Do you see what I saw?

Less than ideal growing conditions, and yet...

Determination to search for and draw out the nutrients needed to thrive.

No excuse for not living and blooming and adding beauty to where you are.

All day that little bit of yellow came back to encourage and challenge me.




Comments

Popular Posts