sweltering 90s

When it is 93 degrees at noon you have an inkling it might be a tad bit warm all day. When it is still 91 degrees at 9pm you know it was a scorcher. I have no pool. Well, that isn't exactly true. I have a $5 (pre-covid prices) blue "baby" pool. We spent all afternoon and evening, until time to come in and get the kids ready for bed at 8pm, outside in my backyard. And had tons of fun!

How?

A water hose, goggles, a lawn sprinkler, the baby pool, a splash pad I paid a dollar for, lots and lots of water, freeze pops for a snack, finding the first two ripe strawberries, small water guns and porch swing time.







It's been another great day.

I'm telling you, if you don't have kids in your life, find someone who has kids and enjoys the "little things" in life who will let you join them in their shenanigans! It will make your life sweeter.


Comments

Popular Posts