two surprise finds

in the clean and purge process yesterday I had two surprise finds
the first one I didn't immediately see 
the other was easy to spot because of its coloring
Abigail enjoyed a close up time of investigation this afternoon
this find brought great fun to Gabriel, Moriah and Selah 
(and those of us watching them)
on this hot evening

Gabriel

Moriah
   
Selah

all three,
no injuries,
just lots of giggling as Moriah and Gabriel collided
 
with my first accidental find
there was absolutely no giggling
someone felt threatened and stung me,
making me aware I was in his territory
there were no tears,
but once was definitely enough 
when I found the nest I made sure there would be no more interaction

this, on the other hand, has been used over and over



 


Comments

Popular Posts