what love looks like sometimes

 

Two bracelets that were handmade to fit Moriah were a gift from her to me this evening when they came home from travelling to meet with friends and family for the last almost two weeks. The bigger gift was her tight squeeze around my neck and the words "I missed you so much grandma! I haven't seen you for so long!" (We were at Andrews together two days ago.)


This is a gift from Selah- a finger crocheted bookmark. She also gave me a blue one which is currently in use. The greater gift is the love that went into the making. 

The respectful, hesitant question from Abigail about whether there would be time to make her cape before they leave. The trust that I would be honest and the concern about not asking for too much was a beautiful gift.

Gabriel's hello and quick chat was nice.

Conversations with Deborah and David about what's gone on while they've been gone was refreshing. 

Nothing was given or received tonight that the world would count as significant, but to this momma's heart, they are all priceless gifts. 

Comments

Popular Posts