I AM, present

stop
look 
wait
hear
rest

I AM is whispering to our hearts and souls
I heard Him when I stepped out of my car this evening
I sensed Him patiently waiting for me to acknowledge His presence
stop, look, listen
wait, rest
do you see Him?
can you hear Him?
Be still, and know that I am God. I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throghout the world. The Lord of heaven's Armies is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress."Ps. 46:10-11
"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world. The Lord of Heaven's Armies is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress." Ps. 46:10-11

He is not "I was",
though that is true because He always has been
He is not "I will be"
though that too is true because He always will be
He is our "I AM God"
the one who is present, every moment, always
and He is calling us to be aware of Him, to live in Him

stop
look
wait
hear
rest

"Have you never heard?
Have you never understood?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of all the earth.
He never grows weak or weary.
No one can measure the depths of His understanding.
He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall into exhaustion.
But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
They will walk and not faint." 
Isaiah 40:28-31


Comments

Popular Posts