let's make this our little secret




I have a routine for breakfast.
It isn't very exciting, but I like it.
Coffee with flavored creamer, 2 scrambled eggs.
If I want to mix it up I'll make oatmeal, but eggs are my go-to.
If I am splurging, I might add real bacon pieces to my eggs.
If I am extravagant I'll buy real bacon and fix it.
The only tools I need are my frying pan, plastic turner and coffee maker.
I start the coffee. 
Then I begin cooking the eggs. 
I use the same frying pan everyday.
But I do have two options for the turner-slotted or unslotted.

Except the slotted turner has been missing for a month.

I am not sure how that happened. 
I wash it,and when it's dry put it in the kitchen tools crock on the counter.
I looked several times in the only drawer it could have been put in. Nada.
It's been a mystery to me.
How does a turner simply disappear?

3 better questions may be:
1. how did it end up here, with my paring and tomato knives in the cupboard?
2. how did I miss it when I open that cupboard about every day?
3. am I losing my mind?
if the answer to 3 is yes, please don't tell my kids



Comments

Popular Posts