AA

"The first step toward recovery is admitting you have a problem."

I went to an Audio Adrenaline event tonight.
Got to hear a bit of their story and share in part of their heart and vision.


They sang a song whose message is ringing in my heart
because it illuminated a problem in my life.


Good Life chorus:
This is the good life
I've lost everything
I could ever want
And ever dream of
This is the good life
I found everything
I could ever need
Here in Your arms

I am so aware tonight that I have a choice to make.

I can find everything I need in His arms and live life satisfied and full
or I can choose to chase illusions and be empty.

"The first step toward recovery is admitting you have a problem."
My problem is I am a sinner.
My solution is Jesus.

Comments

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share

Popular Posts