blessed



Today Ruth and I helped clean dorms at KCU from 7:30 AM to 6:15 PM so they would be ready for week 2 of Summer in the Son. As we left we decided it was a night to come home, shower, put our feet up and watch movies.


One of her best friends called not long after we got showered when we were almost through our first hour of TV. She wants Ruth to come and watch a movie with her.


I told her to go ahead. She has worked hard all week long in the cafeteria for the first week of SITS and she definitely has earned a night of "chilling".


Guess what- she wants to watch a movie with me first! We are watching "Enchanted".


I am definitely blessed!

Comments

  1. aww momma D that is precious u are truly Blessed as is Ruthy for having you as a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnaks Dani! I love you sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share

Popular Posts