sunset

I went to Huntington yesterday which meant to come home I headed west. The sun was setting. Pinks, purples, yellows, oranges. It took my breath away and my heart beat double time as I watched the beauty before me change and deepen. All I could think was "thank you God for the beautiful picture you are painting for me."

It reminds me of Lamentations 3:22-23 "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.'"

No matter what the night holds, God's love and compassion are new every morning.

His faithfulness is without question.

Talk about beauty that will take your breath away- think on that for a few minutes!

The more time I spend with Him, the deeper my wonder of this truth becomes:

God loves us.

incredible!

Comments

Popular Posts