Dead Ends

This afternoon as I sat in the sanctuary, tears running down my face, trying to keep from doing the "ugly cry",this title came to mind.

I was sitting in the same place I sat 19 months ago for a very similar occasion. Celebrating the life of a teen aged boy who has touched the lives of more people for Jesus than most of us ever will.

For those who don't choose to live life with God death is the end of a life that includes some pleasure, beauty and comfort no matter how hard it is.

For those who choose a relationship with the Lord death is the end of a life that includes tears and pain and suffering and grief no matter how good it is.

I am praying that you have chosen a relationship with Jesus so that your end is just the beginning of life as it was meant to be lived- in unbroken fellowship with the Lover of our souls.

Comments

Popular Posts