sometimes God bugs me 257/366

This morning was not "good". 
A little after 1pm I texted a friend, 
"Today is heavy...I'm weary and teary. I'm ready for a long stretch at the ocean, but don't feel safe going. I know this won't last. I know things will get easier-either things will get better or I'll get stronger/more adept at handling them. But today I just want to curl up in my daddy's lap and be held..."  
Tears traced down my cheeks as I pressed send. 

I rose from the porch swing to go into the house. 
As I reached to open the screen door a messenger from God greeted me:

yesterday there was one on the lilac

Last Tuesday morning I noticed one on the screen of one of the windows in the playroom as I passed through headed to the library for my daily time with Jesus.


three praying mantis in less than a week?

I hear you Lord, 
pray, pray, pray.
Thank you for Your Spirit who intercedes on my behalf.

"Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up." Luke 18:1  
(the parable of the persistent widow follows)

"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God." Romans 8:26-27




Comments

Popular Posts