this little light of mine 261/366

I did not realize just how much of my yard would be involved in a new sewer line
I also don't know if they are planning on coming back to smooth out the tracks

I do know that I needed to work out some things, so I grabbed a rake and went to work
darkness chased me into the house
I can't believe it's full dark by about 8pm
I flipped on the lights over the fireplace
and about flipped out

one of them was flickering
my immediate thought was, of course, now I need new light fixtures
my second thought was to call  Jonathan to see if a bad light bulb could be the culprit
because I just needed some hope 
I don't know that I have ever been more happy to change a light bulb



sometimes
it's the little things 
that make the largest impact on how a day ends
sometimes it's the little kindnesses we do for others 
that make the biggest impact on how their day goes

“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." Matthew 5:14-16

Comments

Popular Posts