Futsal

It's that time of year again.
The time when I go out to my car at 9:30pm, knowing I will not be home until 11:00(ish).
Why?
*Futsal.
In the gym at KCU.
Do I love futsal?
No, not really.
Do I love going out in the cold, late at night?
Definite no on that.
And it isn't the metal folding chair I get to sit in that is the draw either.

It's this team of boys.
I love them.
Futsal gives me an opportunity to spend time with them until we have outdoor practice.
So, if you need me on Tuesday or Thursday nights-
check the gym at KCU. 
That's where you'll find me.

*Soccer is normally played as an outdoor game on large fields, whereas Futsal is a type of soccer that is played indoors on a much smaller court. The smaller field size ensures a game of Futsal is fast-paced and more intense, with more opportunity for goal scoring. Another difference is in the number of players.
 

Comments

Popular Posts