power tools

the proper tools
in the hands of the right people
make a huge difference in getting a job done right
this is a small representation of the tools Greg and Mike have used this week
the wish list I sent ahead of time is almost completely checked off
by this time tomorrow I anticipate everything I asked about to be finished
plus the extra work they noticed and took upon themselves

it's been a busy week
for all of us
with adjustments required
for all of us
has every day been easy?
no
has every job gone according to plan?
that would be a solid, loud, resounding no!
(I'm not sure any of them has)

I've learned a lot this week about relationships
 and what love under pressure looks like
I've seen things in myself I was blind to,
some need maintenance, some need a major adjustment
I've been reminded that words are power tools 
and if I can't use them properly I need to keep my mouth shut
all because I hired my brother and two nephews 

from Ephesians 4:26-32

“In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold...Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you."


Comments

Popular Posts