must be the camera

 

I've heard it said that "the camera" adds ten pounds, so none of us are as heavy as we think we look in pictures. I wonder if that reasoning follows for hair. Not that the camera makes hair look more full, but that it multiplies gray hairs. My hair used to be  almost black and I've noticed it lightening to a dark brown but I am almost 100% positive there are only a  few, scattered gray hairsIt's hard to avoid that there will be a little gray when you are 61 and don't use a bottle for covering. But I am positive I don't have enough gray to give my dark hair a silvery shine like this! If it isn't the camera, maybe it's the braid. Or the lighting. Sometimes the truth is hard to see.


"O God, from my youth you have taught me,
    and I still proclaim your wondrous deeds.
So even to old age and gray hairs,
    O God, do not forsake me,
until I proclaim your might to another generation,
    your power to all those to come.
Your righteousness, O God,
    reaches the high heavens.
You who have done great things,
    O God, who is like you?"

Thankful God loves me through every stage of life.
There is none like Him,
and as long as He gives me breath I will praise Him.

Comments

Popular Posts