dynamic duo


These two came to my house this afternoon
after I sent a text beginning with two words I choke on 
"I need...",
a result of going to a PT evaluation this morning.
I've got a lot going on in my back.

After four weeks of being ignored,
my grass is mowed
and ready for winter.
Tyler put some plants on the ground for me.
They moved a few things and filled in holes the dogs have dug.

swallowing my pride,
admitting weakness
being on the receiving end of service is: 
hard
humbling
uncomfortable
and a place I'm going to have to get used to for now

this may look sloppy and undone to you,
but it is beautiful and complete to my eyes
all I can see is the love that was poured out as they worked
Thank you Shawn and Tyler
I love and appreciate you both more than you know


Comments

Popular Posts