time is on My side

"It don't matter to me, if your searching brings you back together with me, 'cause your happiness is all I want for you to find...find, your peace of mind... and there'll always be an open heart waiting for you...time is on my side."
How many remember that song by Bread from a few years ago?

I heard it the other day and it has been running through my head randomly since then.
As it ran through tonight I thought about how time is not on our side- none of us knows how much we have.

I also thought about how true this is of Jesus.

The Bread of Life is waiting...
Your past doesn't matter to Him.
He wants your searching to bring you to Him.
He wants you to find peace of mind.
He wants something better than happiness for you though-
He wants you to have joy.
He came to make your joy complete.
His arms are always open,
waiting for you to come home to stay.
And time is on His side-

Comments

Popular Posts