My God: A-Z

This just a short list of who/what my God is-
(He is much much more):
Amazing, Admirable, Able, Abundant
Beautiful, Believable, Bread of Life
Compassionate, Creator, Concerned, Conqueror, Confidante, Counselor
Deliverer, Dangerous, Delightful
Exciting, Everlasting, Emmanuel-God with us
Faithful, Friend, Forgiving, Forever, Father
Gentle, Giving
Holy, Helper, Healer
Interesting, Inviting, I AM, Interested
Jealous, Just
Kind, King of Kings
Love, Lion, Living Water, Light of the world, Lover of my soul, Lavish, Lord of Lords
Master, Marvelous, Mighty
Near, Never Ending
Open, One
Pure, Potter, Provider, Promise Keeper, Prince of Peace, Patient, Protector, Perseveres
Quick, Qualified
Rescuer, Redeemer, Refiner, Rest Giver
Savior, Satisfying, Sustainer, Son, Spirit
True, Tenacious, Tear Dryer, Trustworthy
Unchanging, Understanding
Victorious, Vital
Wisdom, Wonderful
Xactly what I need
Yahweh-Lord,
Zealous
My God is :

Comments

Popular Posts