all that I need

I am firmly convinced that God loves me.

I am firmly convinced 
that He sees all that is going on in my life.
I am firmly convinced 
that He cares about all that is going on in my life.
I am firmly convinced 
that He will provide all that I need to live this life I have.

but last night I was feeling shaky
tired
weak

and this began...

as I was preparing to go to bed 
a friend sent me this song link 
and I went to sleep feeling calmer and held

as I was waking this morning
I received this from one of my football sons 
and my focus was reset as I was reminded how to live
as I finished traveling tonight 
this sunset stopped me and made my heart soar
I wish the photo was a better representation


I am even more firmly convinced as I end this day
that God loves me, He cares and as long as I have Him
I have all that I need, regardless of what I feel

Comments

  1. Thank you for this post. On this day, June 7th, I buried my best friend. He suffered from chronic health problems but this came about suddenly. His family and friends were not expecting this. Just goes to show us, as he would often remind me, that tomorrow is never promised. We are but just a vapor. I find peace in knowing that he loved the Lord. Thank you again for sharing your joy, your pain and your love for the Lord. You always seem to speak what I am needing to hear when I read your post. God has truly blessed you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to share

Popular Posts