deep sighs speak

life is complex
some seasons are full of struggles and victories
things that make our hearts soar 
things that make our hearts plummet
things that cause us to hold our breath in anticipation

sometimes deep sighs are the only words possible

"Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. And He who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:26-28


"Blessed is the man who fears the Lord...he is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord. His heart is steady; he will not be afraid..." from Psalm 112

"For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory, my mighty rock, my refuge is refuge is God. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us." Psalm 62:5-8



Comments

Popular Posts