seven months

 Seven months.


Sometimes 
I wonder how long it will take for this to feel real.
Other times I am all too aware of just how real it is.


Sometimes 
I am afraid I won't remember.
Other times I wish I could forget.


Sometimes
I feel like running far, far away.
Other times I don't want to leave my house.


Sometimes 
I like going down memory lane.
Other times I only want to look to the future.


Sometimes
I am so burdened for others who hurt that my heart aches with theirs.
Other times I can't see beyond my own pain.


Sometimes
I get discouraged, thinking I should be "better".
Other times I am amazed at how well I am living.


Sometimes 
I rejoice that Bill has finished his race and has received his reward.
Other times I selfishly wish we were still running together.



Seven months.




Comments

Popular Posts