Unexpected Blessings

Practice was scheduled on the turf this afternoon.
Outside is my favorite place to be.
Being with my soccer family is a plus.
The weather app forecast a cloudy 70 degrees.
I was thankful it was going to be warm and dry.
When the clouds disappeared and the sun came out, WOW!
One of my boys was hurt and couldn't practice so we got to chat.
A student came to watch practice and we got to visit.
Unexpected blessings.

The plans for this evening included work on the house.
I wanted to be outside, but felt like I needed to be inside to help.
I came home, something unpleasant came up so I left.
I prayed as I drove away.
I wondered where and how to spend the evening.
I called Andrew-he was out of town.
I decided to eat dinner in the cafeteria.

I had dinner with friends I haven't been able to spend time with lately.
I was given a perfect dispenser for my honey.
I wasn't ready to go home. 
Outside is my favorite place to be.
I grabbed trash bags and headed to one of KCU's flower beds.
Playing in the dirt is healing.
After awhile one of my girls came and sat beside me.
We pulled weeds and talked for about 30 minutes.
Unexpected blessings.


I keep being reminded to not limit God-
He is at work, always.
I think He delights in giving His children unexpected blessings.

Comments

Popular Posts